Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sights of Obama's World Tour


A look at Obama's "Hope and Change One" plane


A map of Obama's world tour.


Obama speaking in Jordan.


A group of Obama supporters in Israel.


Obama's "Hope and Change One" plane


A group of German Obama supporters are in awe of his sight.


A German Obama supporter is praising the messiah during his visit to Berlin.


Obama with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

No presidential candidate has ever spoken in Germany, this all changed on July 24.


A satirical picture of Lord Barack Obama.
Below is a satirical poem about Lord Barack Obama:

Barack loves me this I know

For the media tells me so
Citizens with big doe eyes
We are dumb but he is wise

yes Barack loves me
yes Barack loves me
Yes Barack loves me
The media tells me so

(Pictures courtesy of Reuters News Service, Yahoo! News, Associated Press News Service and GlennBeck.com Picture of the Day)

No comments: