Thursday, July 31, 2008

McCain makes smart and dumb moves

Republican presidential candidate John McCain is doing his best to look smart at one moment and look like an idiot the next.

Let's start with his smart move. Finally McCain accused Barack Obama of playing the race card. Apparently McCain is starting to pay attention to Obama's speeches. It took him long enough. It was fresh meat that he didn't want to grasp his hands on.

Now, lets look at McCain being dumb. Yesterday, McCain pledged to work with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-San Francisco, Calif.) if elected president. I know he was in San Francisco and was trying to be nice, but still, where is his backbone?!

Oh boy, McCain is trying to lose this election. Let's anger conservatives. Good move, McCain.

Now, I hear that the McCain campaign wants to get another maverick like him to be his vice presidential candidate. I certainly hope not, if that's true, just hand the election to Obama.

I may be rescinding my support to McCain very soon and I just gave him my support earlier today and I hear this. Great job McCain.


In the news:
McCain pledges to work with Pelosi
McCain camp accuses Obama of playing race card

No comments: