Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lesser of Two Evils

I don't like John McCain. I really don't like Barack Obama. And, Bob Barr has no chance.

I'm tired of Obama's scare tactics. I'm tired of the media's love affair with Obama. He can practically do anything and the media will still love him. And the sad thing is that many voter believe what the media says. And if the media loves him, so should I, many voters have that idea.

Whatever happened to the issues as being a part of choosing a presidential candidate. It seems all we hear about is how nice Obama looks, how old McCain looks, how articulate Obama is. I'll tell you one thing, Obama can't speak without a TelePrompTer (and that's the correct spelling).

I'm at the point on choosing who I am going to vote for. Obama wants to socialize this country. That is the decider. It is time to back the "lesser of two evils" candidate. I don't like what I am about to do, but at this point I will back John McCain.

Frankly, I am tired of Obama using the race card. I'm tired of hearing quotes like this:
"Nobody thinks that Bush and McCain have a real answer to the challenges we face. So what they're going to try to do is make you scared of me," Obama said. "You know, he's not patriotic enough, he's got a funny name, you know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

"It's true that change is hard, change isn't easy," Obama said. "Nobody here thinks that Bush or McCain has a real answer for the challenges we face so what they're going to try to do is make you scared about me."

Obama said these quotes in Springfield, Mo., yesterday.

And, remember this quote from Berlin:
"I come to Berlin as so many of my countrymen have come before. Tonight, I speak to you not as a candidate for President, but as a citizen - a proud citizen of the United States, and a fellow citizen of the world.

"I know that I don't look like the Americans who've previously spoken in this great city. The journey that led me here is improbable. My mother was born in the heartland of America, but my father grew up herding goats in Kenya. His father - my grandfather - was a cook, a domestic servant to the British."

What is Obama's plan. Obama always says it is the Republicans who are trying to scare Americans because he is black. I haven't heard that from the Republicans, I've only heard that from Obama's mouth.

Obama is no John Kennedy. John Kennedy would stand up against terrorists and protect this nation. Obama is a cross between Woodrow Wilson and Jimmy Carter and that is not a good thing. Wilson and Carter were presidential pagent girls, "World Peace!"

No comments: