Saturday, August 23, 2008

Why wont Obama and McCain talk about the REAL issues?

As much as I love know that Barack Obama and John McCain live in multiple houses, I don't see why this is a political issue.

Then, what is a real issue? Well, I don't know, what about the falling U.S. dollar?! But, really, do Obama and McCain feel the crunch when they purchase something at the store or go to a foreign country and realize that our dollar means zilch? No. They aren't exactly suffering money wise. And add in Joe Biden. Six-terms in the U.S. Senate means that you have a lot of dough and money is no issue.

Prices are on the rise.

But the candidates are more concerned with the number of houses they own.

What's another issue? Oh, I know, the People's Republic of China. The PRC is an emerging communist superpower and we don't care. Another problem? Russia wants to be the Soviet Union again. (And I'm not talking about the Georgia conflict, it's bigger than that.)

And there are many more. But do these two politicians care? Nope. You know why? I do. Most Americans don't care to care. It is that plain and simple. So, wake up! Before the America you know and love is gone.

No comments: