Friday, May 30, 2008

What does it take for people to realize that Trinity UCC, Obama are racist?

Another one of Barack Obama's closest friends Fr. Michael Pfleger has left off where Rev. Wright has left off, more hatred at Obama's Trinity United Church of Christ.

Fr. Pfleger, a Roman Catholic priest, said in a sermon last week at Trinity UCC that Sen. Hillary Clinton "felt 'entitled' to the Democratic nomination and because 'there's a black man stealing my show.'"

He went on to say "'She just always thought that, 'This is mine. I'm Bill's wife. I'm white.' ... And then, out of nowhere, came 'Hey, I'm Barack Obama." And she said, 'Oh damn, where did you come from? I'm white. I'm entitled. There's a black man stealing my show.'"

Fr. Pfleger is one of Obama's chief advisers. Obama calls him a good friend.

No comments: